At Eni, we are looking for a Fluid and Waste Engineer within Eni Rovuma B.V in Maputo. You will be responsible for coordinating the drilling fluids engineering activities, providing support in other activities related to the Well Operations department.
As a member of the Well Operations Area at Eni Rovuma B.V will be responsible for:
• Defining and planning drilling and completion fluids, as well as cement slurries to achieve technical objectives in safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner;
• Preparing estimated cost breakdown for chemicals and related services of wells to be drilled or worked over;
• Following-up on daily basis well operations, and recommend changes in drilling / completion fluids aimed to optimize efficiency of operations;
• Ensuring drilling & completion fluids, as well as cement slurries are mixed and maintained as per programmed and good oilfield practice;
• Making recommendations and provide specialist assistance when drilling problems occur;
• Managing waste disposal to preserve the environment and in accord with local regulations;
• Recommending changes in some aspects of drilling program (if necessary) to improve drilling and completion methods, techniques and speed completion operations as required;
• Providing technical advice on sampling and analysis of drilling & completion fluids, cement slurries and relevant chemical products;
• Assisting rig site operations for specific jobs;
• Participating as a member of the emergency task force in event of blow-out of another major emergency.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
• Degree or diploma in an engineering/technical discipline;
• Knowledge of English;
• Previous experience of Oil & Gas drilling/completion/fluid and previous experience in supervisory roles;
• Knowledge of drilling Activities: Drilling Operations, Horizontal Drilling, Drilling Fluids & Cement, Cement;
• Knowledge of Operations Design, Well drilling experience;
• Knowledge of Completion Activities: Completion activity and workover operation, Well Testing (Oil), Well Testing (Gas), Gravel Pack, Gas Lift, Submersible Pumps, Dual Completion, Perforating Technique, Completion, and workover experience;
• Knowledge of Advanced Drilling: Lean Profile, Underbalance Drilling, Coil Tubing Drilling;
• Advanced Knowledge of Completion-WO-Ringless: Intelligent Completions;
• Knowledge of High-Profile Drilling: Extended Reach Drilling, Hp/Ht Drilling, Simultaneous Drilling, Wellbore;
• Knowledge of Stability/Sand Production/Prediction&Control;
• High Profile Completion-WO-Ringless: Well Stimulation (Acid), Well Stimulation (Frac);
• Knowledge of Stimulation/Completion/Gravel Pack/Fract. Jobs Fluids Design & Engineering, Hp/Ht;
• Knowledge of Completion, Simultaneous Production, Wellbore Stability/Sand Production/Prediction & Control;
• Knowledge of E&P Management: Standard Workflow – Best Practices;
• Knowledge of Economics General: Economics evaluation, make or buy choice, Cost estimating/budgeting/cost analysis/control;
• Knowledge of Contracting: Variations and Claim Resolution;
• Knowledge of Technical Specifications & Bidding: Technical & Contract Specifications Preparation (Engineering), Evolution technological market, Specific suppliers and contractors market knowledge, Preparation and development of technical Standard, Tender technical evaluation.
Location: Maputo, Mozambique
OPEN DATE-CLOSING DATE: 14/01/2022-29/01/2022
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.